Insect Frass - 1 kg
Insect frass is almost perfect. Well, we think so!
It’s the by-product of insect farming where larvae grow fat on locally collected food waste. Think of it as a super food for the soil and your plants. Studies have shown it to boost plant's autoimmune response, making it more resilient to disease. It's high micronutrient and microbe content ensure strong growth and healthy soils! Your veggies and indoor plants will thank you for it!!
Directions for use:
- Dig it in. Sprinkle it round. Shower it on.
- A little goes a long way. Use sparingly.
- Contains microbes so please be careful when handling.
- Gloves and mask recommended.
- Nitrogen ~ 4.1 %
- Phosphorus ~ 1.5 %
- Potassium ~ 2.1 %
- Magnesium ~ 0.7 %
- Iron ~ 1420 ppm
- Copper ~ 41.1 ppm
- Boron ~ 16.9 ppm
- Total Organic Carbon ~ 40.8 %
- pH 6.6